The KPI Management Tool gives the maintenance organization the possibility to define, document and manage their (Key) Performance Indicators. It complements existing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions with a KPI database structure to keep track of the KPI's role in the Organization, Documentation and tracks the related Actions.
The KPI's can be displayed and analyzed according to the user needs. The users get one or more reports assigned that cover different KPI areas and have different levels of complexity.
The tool gives the customer the possibility to manage their (Key) Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Fully documents the owner and source data of the KPI.
- Changes can be implemented within 24 hours.
- Hierarchical relations can be built between (K)PI in order to accomplish goals.
- KPI's can be linked to organisation and processes.
- Supports future goals (planning forecast), the current situation (actual) and Trends.
- Root cause analysis is possible to get the cause for a KPI score.
- Possibility to do "what if scenario's" by changing the KPI scores manually.
- Documents the owner, source data, etc. of the KPI.
- KPI owners can document actions for other Users in the Organisation Hierarchy.
- Users can notify other users by email about (K)PI issues.
- KPI's are maintainable on a higher level when organisation changes.
- Users with the proper user rights can add comments to KPI's.
- Includes control function for KPI owners to decide whether to deliver KPIs scores to other users.
- KPI's are shown for any given time frame.
- The tool places no limitations on definition and relations between KPI's, such as naming, links, calculations, unit of measurement, language, and targets (incl. min and max values).